Friday, July 2, 2010

Ante Up Pokercast

During the months of May and June, Desjgn offered uncut sheets of its playing cards to the listeners of Ante Up's fantastic pokercast. If you haven't been tuning in, then please do so every Friday as a new episode goes up on their official site of anteupmagazine.com and click on the pokercast tab.


During the month of July, there will be some additional giveaways of the uncut sheets. All you have to do is post a comment on what your favorite back color is of a playing card and you'll be entered into the drawing. The contest will last until July 31st at 9 pm MDT and 6 uncut sheets will be given away. Good luck!

12 comments:

(slightly) less cynical said...

I love the way the yellow stands out against the green felt of the table!

Donkey Fried Steak said...

Is it wrong that I like the pink ones?! I guess it's just that they are so unique. I love all of the colors but pink somehow stands out from the crowd!

Lara said...

I love the green.

Nick said...

Gray Moonstone would look best against my black felt.

Nick Maiorana said...

Red, definitely red.

Minh D Nguyen said...

ruby red is my absolute favorite. my players love the feel and design of the cards.

Unknown said...

I like the purple, remines me of the number "4" Go Vikes.

Unknown said...

Yellow is my favorite. Yellow and black together is my favorite setup to use on my tables.

Guno said...

Black is definitely my favorite Classic Paisley color. There is always some other color that is claiming to be "The New Black." I say just stick with black!

Unknown said...

Red Ruby

Yourplayingcards.com said...

Thanks you for telling about this episode! i am excited to log on your website, and want to watch this all the updates.

Unknown said...

I've always been a "green" guy, but when it comes to the cards, I like the black backing.